Monday, November 27, 2006

the count down continues . . .

Everything is in the works to switch to beta on thursday - forever! I have at least one more post for this blog, but with Bill's surprise party and all, I forgot the camera this morning. Then there is LA tomorrow for work, wednesday will be lost to short-trip-recovery and merchandising, and thursday, I will probably have a little posting time between interviews - just to get you all linked, switched, settled and introduce you to the new digs.

There has been a bunch of crafting going on - working on my punk christmas trees, flowers to go on the boxes at the store and knitting. While I swore there wouldn't be, a couple of new hats have turned up. However, it is only a scarf and knucks that are making it on the plane with me. Photos soon . . .

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

punk xmas trees????? i need to see :-)