Friday, November 24, 2006

kinda boring . . .

Well, its kinda boring, but this is what I am doing right now. Its just hats. I have so many small christmas gifts and I have been working on so many big projects that I have been just knitting hats. I am using Lornas Laces shepard worsted - so they are easy and fast. I am getting one or two a day done. It is really fun to start a hat in the morning and finish it by the time I am ready for bed. Although, I am starting to get the itch for bigger projects. I still have knucks, fetching and mittens to do, so we will start with them next.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

I LOVE making hats... so quick and useful <33333

Obsidian Kitten said...

love the hats! (the black cashmere one you posted on PRKG totally rules)

i have some Lorna's Laces i haven't used yet and i see it makes up beautifully into hats!

one can never, in my estimation, have too many hats, i think they make *great* gifts