Wednesday, September 13, 2006

more progress

In one of my august posts, I said that I was going to try to make the last of the month a time to finish all the old projects so I could start some new fall ones. Well, with only 11 days left in the month with three of them traveling, that probably wasn't the most realistic of ideas. Then September came, I stayed on this finishing kick. It has been a ton of long work hours (and by that I mean my real job - not knitting work), but I am making progress! Here is Dom' s sweater -- it still has some weaving and blocking to be done to it, but soon it will be posted as a finished piece. And Bill's knucks, finally received some embroidery (I use the word embroidery very loosely) love, while I was getting a pedi yesterday! Soon I will be able to post all three of my finished knucks on the KAL blog - YEAH!! More progress coming soon. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm spying on you!!

<3, your PRGE pal!