Saturday, September 23, 2006

updating the thrown gauntlet . . .

Well, I did it -- kinda . . . Of course, there had to be a hick-up . . . So on Thursday morning I was adding the 5th of the 6 colors, when I realized that color 4 and 5 were identical!!! I called my LYS in a panic and as it turned out the yarn that was supposed to be color 5 was marked correctly in the package but not on the packing list. Since my sweetie rolled all the yarn for me and didn't know what he was looking at, he couldn't alert me to the problem. Since I was easily on track to be done by Saturday, we settled the bet early and I have the correct color of yarn coming in this week! Now I really want to get it DONE!! My husband is in the mountains with the camera this weekend, so as soon as he is back I will post the photos!! Now what to do with the yarn credits I have . . . somehow I am sure that it won't be a problem!! Although, right now, I am committed to not starting any new projects, till I am done with all the old ones that are started. I am just writing down my wish list, instead of starting everything. On that note, I am on to my market bag - that now seems to be easily knitting in pattern - maybe by the time the camera is back that will be done and I can post it too!
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

roxtarc said...

YAY! good for you! knew ya could (hiccup) do it!
;)