Monday, October 09, 2006

Getting on the road

Well, once again blogger hates me and won't upload my photos! I am off to the pacific northwest for a couple days of semi-relaxation! I won't be working in the store, but my dad is moving and I am nervous about going away. It seems that everything that can go wrong in the last couple days, has! Hopefully, this will be a good trip!!

Blogger won't let me post the photos of all the herbs that we picked out of the back garden and are drying on the kitchen table. There is so much parsley, basil, oregano, sage and thyme! Our house smells amazing!

And in an effort to get things taken care of before I leave, I finished Bill's black cashmere scarf! I had a photo to post, but again -- blogger! When I get home I will post it! It turned out really nice!

I am off - have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn! I just emailed you. . .I should've read this first! I hope you have a good time!

Jody said...

Don't you hate when Blogger does that!! If you upload the photos somewhere else like Photobucket - you can still post them by copying the URL.

I look forward to seeing those herbs!
-Jody (your sp9 hostess)