Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Home Again!!

Sooo, these are the photos that i was trying to load when I was trying to get on the road! Bill's black cashmere scarf, which turned out great! It was such a quick and easy knit - and it is COLD here today, so he took it to wear!! I love that!

And here is my huge table (4'x6') covered with drying herbs. There is basil, sage, thyme, oregano, and parsley. The basil was dry by the time that I got home, the others are still on the table!

It was a long and intense trip. Of course I packed my camera charger on the bottom of my
suitcase - so no new photos till the battery charges. Till then, it will suffice to say that it was a really good, really intense trip! The highlight of which was getting to sit on the couch and knit with my grandma "Mubs" who taught me to knit!! I didn't get a photo of that - but it will stay with me forever! More on that and the trip with the photos later!

1 comment:

BEESTLYproducts said...

that scarf is quite nice :-)