Monday, October 30, 2006

this weekends fun . . .

was a great package arriving from my prge pal - Thanks Whippy Gingersnaps!! It is the amazing knit picks yarn - Andean Silk - in black. The four skeins are perfect for the aran scarft that I have been wanting to make - and it will be sooo soft!!
There is a really cute measuring tape - and I am always looking for one of those! The knitticisms book, which my husband and I laughed about through breakfast yesterday and a cute Halloween card! And it came in the cute envelope, too (I had to picture that too, since it was so bright and happy!) Thanks again, Whippy!

Then there was Halloween for adults! Nothing too racy, just a black tie Halloween bash. It was very un-Denver. There was drag-queen karioke (sp?), an ariealist (sp?) who wound herself up in these long pieces of fabric and danced her way back down, an opera singer, and a firebreather. It was very cool and masks were required - the amount of time that people spent on their masks and outfits was amazing! Of course, I forgot my camera, so this was the after photo of Bill and I. If I get more photos from Andre, I will post because they were great!
Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

BEESTLYproducts said...

sounds like a party to me :-)

Spaghetti Art Rocks said...

OHMYGOODNESS... love love love the stitchmarkers!! they are so incredibly creative & COOL... i'm really very blown away! totally incredibly sweet of you! (and are they REALLY your first attempt at them)?!? yeah blown away!!!

and may i just say... you guys are very sexy lookin at your black tie halloween bash!!! crazy sexy cool!