Tuesday, October 24, 2006

time . . .

Okay, so I am back from my big trip, back from my little work trip and I have not posted in a week! Yikes!! I will post again - I am just really short on time. My real job and husband have been taking more time then usual right now. I have these really cute hats that I knit on my way to LA sun/mon - I am really excited about them, but alas, too much real work to do to take the time to fight with blogger to get them on. And to cap it all off - I have jury duty tomorrow!! Itsn't that how it always works, when you are stupid busy -- there are all kinds of peripheral things that start sucking your time as well! At least I should have a bunch of time to knit while I sit there and wait for them to call me . . . More on jury duty tomorrow, I am sure . . . Will post hats soon . . .
Have a great night girls!

No comments: